- WELCOME BONUS
- €1,000 bonus on first deposit
- +125 FS Freespins
- Generous bonus policy
- Ability to deposit and withdraw in cryptocurrency
- Implemented the search for machines on the statistics of winnings over the past day
- Processing of requests for withdrawal up to 24 hours
- Bonuses consist of cash and freespins
- Processing of requests for withdrawal of winnings takes from 1 hour
- Regular tournaments with prizes
- To maintain the status, you must meet the conditions for the total amount of deposits on a monthly basis
- Processing requests for withdrawal of winnings within 30 minutes
- More than 2,000 slot machines, table and card games
- Loyalty system, including 6 statuses
- Lack of clients for PC and application for mobile devices
- WELCOME BONUS
- 100% bonus on first deposit
- +30 Freespins
- More than 7,500 gambling attractions
- Live games from 16 providers
- Fast payments of up to 15 minutes
- Incompetent tech support
- Extensive bonus program in all slots
- Multilevel loyalty program
- License availability
- May ask for the source of the income
Choice of Visa card
More than 60 billion transactions are made each year using various Visa cards. Most of them can be used as a means of payment at online casinos, so let's take a look at the main options available:
- Credit cards are the standard means of payment for most people in the civilized world. Once your account information has been recorded, the purchase amount is added to the next statement for payment. Of course, failure to pay the full amount results in penalties, and this practice has led to financial problems for an unfortunate number of customers.
- Debit cards - Transactions with this type of card charge money directly from your bank account, so I suggest using this method for online gambling with caution. Be careful and cautious, especially if you are an emotional gambler, as you risk draining all the funds in your account and going bankrupt.
- Business - more money can be charged to such an exclusive credit card, and cardholders get extra bonuses. The average player is unlikely to be able to afford such a card, but they are quite common among the big players.
- Prepaid cards - These cards are "loaded" with money, and the customer can use them until the balance is depleted. Once that happens, more money can be put on the card and the cycle continues. This is quite a safe option for the cautious player, as running out of balance naturally stops any gaming session.
Why you should use Visa
Most of the pros of using a Visa card are obvious. However, for those who prefer a ready answer, we list all of the significant benefits below.
- Popularity - Year after year, Visa processes nearly three times as many transactions as their closest competitor. When a brand is that popular, you can be sure they know their job.
- Widespread in casinos - Because Visa is one of the most well-known brands on the planet, almost all casinos accept their cards. This is especially convenient for players who are registered at multiple gaming sites.
- Quality Service - I've been using the Visa card for two decades now, and have always been pleased with their service. Several times I have encountered the problem of unauthorized transactions, and it has always been easy to deal with them: the transactions were cancelled and new cards were sent to me. This kind of service promotes customer loyalty.
- Extended Credit - While the term is rarely associated with anything positive, I like that Visa allows me to carry over my debt to the next month. American Express, for example, requires that your debt be paid each time you get a credit account statement.
Why it's best to avoid using Visa cards
Only U.S. residents should avoid Visa cards for casino payments. Since the passage of the Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act of 2006, financial institutions are prohibited from processing online gambling transactions by U.S. citizens. And since the company doesn't want to anger the Department of Justice, they have no choice but to comply.
Some U.S. states have passed laws allowing regulated online gambling as long as:
- the player is located within the state;
- the casino is properly licensed.
Even when these conditions are met, large financial institutions often do not take up gambling transactions because they are still afraid of being the target of a federal investigation. For this reason, revenue from licensed gaming in Nevada and New Jersey has been much lower than expected, but the situation is expected to improve over time.
Visa is a major option when it comes to credit purchases or deposits for online gaming. Every new virtual gambling establishment adds to the list of online casinos that accept Visa, as the industry appreciates the fast service and reliable transactions of this brand. If choosing a credit card for online gambling, my choice is obvious.