- WELCOME BONUS
- €1,000 bonus on first deposit
- +125 FS Freespins
- Generous bonus policy
- Ability to deposit and withdraw in cryptocurrency
- Implemented the search for machines on the statistics of winnings over the past day
- Processing of requests for withdrawal up to 24 hours
- Bonuses consist of cash and freespins
- Processing of requests for withdrawal of winnings takes from 1 hour
- Regular tournaments with prizes
- To maintain the status, you must meet the conditions for the total amount of deposits on a monthly basis
- Processing requests for withdrawal of winnings within 30 minutes
- More than 2,000 slot machines, table and card games
- Loyalty system, including 6 statuses
- Lack of clients for PC and application for mobile devices
- WELCOME BONUS
- 100% bonus on first deposit
- +30 Freespins
- More than 7,500 gambling attractions
- Live games from 16 providers
- Fast payments of up to 15 minutes
- Incompetent tech support
- Extensive bonus program in all slots
- Multilevel loyalty program
- License availability
- May ask for the source of the income
In this article, we will briefly discuss the different cards that can be used for such a purpose. We will also look at the pros and cons of MasterCards, although the advantages will probably far outweigh the cons.
The Legality of Online Casino Deposits via MasterCard
I get a lot of questions about whether it is legal to use MasterCard or other brands of credit/debit cards to make deposits at online casinos. The question is understandable given the U.S. government's stance on the issue.
The bottom line is that using MasterCards to make deposits is legal in almost all cases, except in countries or regions where gambling is considered illegal or there is some law declaring such payments illegal. I realize that this statement sounds obvious, but it is.
Here is an example of a region where making deposits using MasterCard is not technically considered "legal": the United States. Because the U.S. government has prohibited financial institutions from processing transfers from Americans to known gambling sites, Americans technically cannot make deposits using MasterCard.
If you are concerned about the legality of this deposit method, check local laws or consult a gaming law attorney.
Types of cards available
A number of cards are available to brand customers. Since they can all be used to transfer money to the casino, let's take a brief look at each option.
- Credit Cards - MasterCard credit card holders can count on the fact that these cards are accepted at most organizations around the world. Simply give the cashier your card, or enter your card information online, and payment will occur instantly. Payments made will be added to your monthly statement, and at the end of the month you'll have the option to pay all or part of what you owe. If you only cover part of what you owe, you will be charged a small percentage and the updated amount owed will be carried over to the next month.
- Prepaid cards - A customer can load any amount on this type of card, and further payments are deducted from the card balance. When the card runs out of funds, the customer can recharge it again.
This is done by transferring cash from your bank account. You can also go to a store or post office and get a voucher there. The first option, of course, is more convenient, but both ways are practiced one way or another.
- Gift Cards - Similar to prepaid cards, a gift card allows its purchaser to put a certain amount of money on the card and then give it to someone as a gift. The new owner can make any number of transactions as long as the card balance is positive.
However, unlike prepaid cards, a gift card cannot be reloaded. Once the balance is depleted, such a card is most often simply thrown away.
- Debit Card - This type of card is issued by your bank and is linked directly to your account. When you make a purchase or deposit into a gambling account, the money is withdrawn directly from your bank account.
This card can be used as long as you have money in your account. If your balance is zero, the card cannot be used.
Reasons to use a MasterCard
Here are a few of the most common reasons customers use MasterCard to make purchases and fund their gambling online:
- Reputation - When people think of credit cards, this brand ranks with Visa and American Express. They've been around since the 1960s, and in that time have built a solid customer base.
- Reliability - Transactions are completed within seconds, and funds are always transferred to where they need to go. The ability to rely on a credit card company is often taken for granted. However, brands still strive to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Volume - As mentioned earlier, MasterCard handles more than 20 billion transactions a year. When a company handles that kind of volume, its business must be in perfect order.
- Ubiquitous Acceptance - No matter what business you're dealing with or what online casino you visit, MasterCard is very likely to be among the deposit options.
Disadvantages of using MasterCard
Because MasterCard does business globally, the company makes every effort to act in unison with governments around the world. And since online gambling (and even traditional gambling) is discouraged or even banned in some countries, the financial giant has a firm policy and prohibits transferring casino winnings to its brand credit cards.
The situation is even worse for customers in the U.S.: the company does not allow deposits or withdrawals related to online betting. This is due to the 2006 passage of the Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act, which banned such transactions and placed banking institutions under the direct control of the U.S. federal government. As far as online gambling financing is concerned, it can be assumed that MasterCard does not exist at all for U.S. players.
The phrase "online casinos that accept MasterCard" could easily be replaced with "almost any non-American online casino on the planet." This credit card brand is a titan of the banking industry: serving millions of customers a day and offering reliable service. Although U.S. residents are prohibited by federal law from using this method, the rest of the world can lightning-fast fund their casino accounts with MasterCard products.